RED, WHITE AND BOOM!
In 2014, the Ohio University Alumni Marching Band made its debut performance outside of Athens in the Red, White and Boom! parade in Columbus, OH. An impressive group of over 200 alumni clad in green and white played and danced their way down the streets of downtown Columbus. The Alumni Band will return to the event for the 2017 parade!
The 2017 Red, White and Boom! parade will be held on Monday, July 3. The tentative schedule is below:
- Meeting Location: Olentangy-Orange High School, Powell, OH
- Registration/Uniform distribution: 2:00 PM-3:00 PM
- Transport to Parade: 3:00PM-4:30PM
- Pre-parade performance: 5:00 PM
- Staging for parade: 5:30 PM
- Parade step-off: 6:00PM
Deadline for instrument/uniform orders is JUNE 9, 2017!
The music for Red, White and BOOM! will be selected from the standards, and will include "Train of Thought" for a full band dance.
Download the music below. All the standards are in one pack, and "Train of Thought" is in a separate file.